Santos President reveals offer for Milan target Kaio Jorge

by | Jul 25, 2021 12:20

Santos President Andres Rueda has confirmed a European club submitted an offer for Milan target Kaio Jorge.

The Rossoneri reportedly made the first formal offer for the Brazilian starlet earlier this week.

According to Calciomercato.com, the Serie A giants put €6m on the table, but Santos want at least €10m.

Andres Rueda, President of the Brazilian club, has confirmed he has received a formal offer for the 19-year-old who sees his contract expire in December 2021.

“We have received an offer, the club told us how much they want to pay, and we made a counter-proposal, so we are waiting,” Rueda told Diario do Peixe.

“We are negotiating, the offer arrived straight from the club. The transfer window is a bit complicated as European clubs don’t have much money.” 

Milan and Juventus are reportedly interested in securing the player’s services, but the Brazilian striker has reportedly chosen the Rossoneri over the Bianconeri.

Milan have already signed Olivier Giroud from Chelsea but want to sign another young striker who can learn and gain experience by training with the 2018 France World Cup winner and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

 

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Club by Club News

 NEWS

RELATED POSTS
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap