Juventus outcast Aaron Ramsey has rejected an approach from Premier League minnows Burnley FC, according to reports.
The Wales international midfielder is not part of Max Allegri’s plans and is eager for a return to the Premier League where he can play more regularly.
So far, Newcastle United are the club most linked with a potential swoop.
However, Sky Sport Italia transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio claims Burnley FC made a formal offer that Ramsey rejected outright, as he wants to come back to England for a more ambitious club.
– Inter return never a real option for Lukaku ❌
– Juve in for Rudiger, but not favourites 👀
– Aaron Ramsey approached by Burnley 🤯
– Tottenham ‘will be busy’ in January 🤑
– Tuanzebe heading for Napoli 🇮🇹
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) January 4, 2022