For the fans of football, the autumn season is something to be ecstatic about. Not only does the new club season begin in the stadiums around the globe but EA releases the new version of the most popular football simulator – FIFA. Meanwhile, with FIFA 22 football makes a huge leap into the next generation.
Due to Sony’s policy to encourage using the in-platform store, PlayStation owners are left with default prices for the game. However, Eneba.com just might have a solution for you. We may not be able to offer a deal on FIFA 22 itself, but as a matter of fact, we have deals on PSN Gift Cards for a variety of regions. PSN gift cards can also be used to buy FUT points.
How do I get FIFA 22 on PlayStation and save money?
Well, it actually is really simple. First, to get the game you are going to need PSN cards. However, you’ll have to buy multiple cards to reach the PS Store’s price of FIFA 22. For example, to get the Standard Edition (GB) you’ll need to get £20 and £50 cards. For the PS5 version (GB) – £30 + £50 and so on. FIFA 22 on PS Store costs:
- FIFA 22 Standard Edition on PS4 (GB) in PS Store costs £59.99;
- FIFA 22 Standard Edition on PS5 (GB) costs £69.99;
- FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition costs (GB) £89.99;
- FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition costs (USA) $99.99;
- FIFA 22 Standard Edition on PS5 (ITALY) costs €79.99;
- FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition costs (ITALY) €99.99;
Buying PSN Cards at Eneba with the discount codes listed below, FIFA 22 will cost:
- Standard PS4 Edition (GB) – £53.99;
- Standard PS5 Edition (GB) – £62.99;
- Ultimate Edition (GB) – £80.99;
- Ultimate Edition (USA) – $89.99;
- Standard PS4 Edition (ITALY) – €54.49;
- Standard PS5 Edition (ITALY) – €61.99;
It’s mathematics really, but the point is: you’re still going to have to pay the price specified by the PS Store, however by buying at Eneba, you’re saving money on PSN Cards. The remaining funds will go to your virtual PSN Wallet for future purchases. Having said that, check out our offers on PSN Gift Cards:
- Get a £30 (GB) PSN Gift Card for £25.79 here; Code: FOOTITAFIFA
- Get a £40 (GB) PSN Gift Card for £34.59 here; Code: FOOTITAFIFA
- Get a $100 (USA) PSN Gift Card For $87.99 here; Code: FOOTITA100US
- Get a €100 (ITA) PSN Gift Card for €81.49 here; Code: FIFA100NOW
- Get a €50 (ITA) PSN Gift Card for €41.49 here; Code: FIFA50NOW
The code will be delivered to your email address in minutes. To redeem the code follow these steps:
- In your PS Dashboard go to PlayStation Store;
- Once in the Store, scroll down to the Redeem Code section;
- Enter the PSN code;
- Shop to your heart’s content.
Get FIFA 22 itself or FIFA Points to build your dream team in FUT. Spend less to get more and for all your PlayStation needs shop at Eneba.
When does FIFA 22 come out?
The FIFA 22 release date has been confirmed as October 1, 2021, but early access were available from September 27 to anyone who had pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition version of the game.
Which consoles is FIFA 22 available on?
FIFA 22 will be available on next-gen consoles such as PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, as well as their predecessors, PlayStation4 and Xbox One. FIFA 22 will also be available on Windows, and there will be versions for Nintendo Switch and Google Stadia.
Does FIFA 22 have Career Mode?
Career Mode is again included in FIFA 22 and has been revamped. Players can now build their own team – including designing the home and away kits, club badge and stadium.
Who is the highest-rated player in FIFA 22?
Lionel Messi is the highest-rated player in FIFA 22. The Paris Saint-Germain forward has a rating of 93 out of 100 in the game, slightly ahead of Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski, who has 92. Cristiano Ronaldo, Kevin De Bruyne, Kylian Mbappe, Neymar and Jan Oblak all have 91.
Who is on the cover of FIFA 22?
Paris Saint-Germain and France forward Kylian Mbappe is the player featured on the cover of FIFA 22. Mbappe also appeared on the cover of FIFA 21. Previous cover stars in the FIFA franchise include Cristiano Ronaldo, Eden Hazard and Neymar.