Berlusconi considers Chinese offer

by | Apr 20, 2016 10:46

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi is considering a €700m offer from a Chinese-American group to take over the club, say reports. 

Il Giornale reports today that the group appears to be led by Robin Li, the sixth wealthiest man in China, and represented by Italo-American advisors Galatioto Sports Group.

The newspaper says that the group made evaluations of the club’s finances before presenting their offer, which was for an immediate payment of €700m to take over the club.

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi is considering a €700m offer from a Chinese-American group to take over the club, say reports. 

Il Giornale reports today that the group appears to be led by Robin Li, the sixth wealthiest man in China, and represented by Italo-American advisors Galatioto Sports Group.

The newspaper says that the group made evaluations of the club’s finances before presenting their offer, which was for an immediate payment of €700m to take over the club.

The group would initially take 70 per cent of the shares, leaving the remaining 30 per cent to the current ownership until December, says the report.

Berlusconi wants to know more about the investors and is spending his time trying to learn about the group’s financial solidarity and background.

The report says that the parties have reached a good point in negotiations, but warns that without Berlusconi’s approval it can’t be finalised. 

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Club by Club News

 NEWS

RELATED POSTS
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap