Barone refuses to comment on Vlahovic contract extension

by | Oct 3, 2021 17:18

Fiorentina director Joe Barone insists the Tuscans are making ‘enormous efforts’ to extend Dusan Vlahovic’s contract but refuses to provide further updates.

Fiorentina are in talks to extend the contract of their star striker, who sees his deal expire in June 2023.

Earlier this week, President Rocco Commisso said he was ‘irritated’ by lengthy negotiations with the player’s entourage.

Serie A LIVE: Fiorentina vs. Napoli

Theref0re, Barone was asked for a new update regarding Vlahovic’s contract extension ahead of Fiorentina vs. Napoli.

“It’s something that has been on the table for many months. We’re making enormous efforts,” the director told DAZN.

“Today we play a crucial game, so I would like to stay on this theme. For the rest, we work day by day.”

Commisso ‘irritated’ by Vlahovic negotiations

Joe Barone

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Club by Club News

 NEWS

RELATED POSTS
Share via
Copy link
Powered by Social Snap