NEWS
Saturday July 26 2014
Lazio 'rejected Candreva offers'

Antonio Candreva’s agent confirms “there have already been two or three offers” for the Lazio midfielder.

The Italy international has been linked with Juventus, though the price-tag has been set at €30m.

“There have already been two or three offers, but so far the Biancocelesti have resisted,” representative Federico Pastorello told Sky Sport Italia.

“He has ambitions and that is normal, as he’d like to play in the Champions League, but he never said that he wanted to leave Lazio.

“How much is President Claudio Lotito asking for? At least €30m, which is a lot of money, perhaps because he wants to say the player is not for sale.

“Currently Lotito is resisting all offers, but we’ll see what happens in future.”

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES