NEWS
Thursday November 22 2012
Pato makes Milan quit threat

Alexandre Pato has thrown a spanner in the works by suggesting he could leave Milan in January. “I want to play and we’ll see what to do with my agent.”

The striker had been expected to start tonight’s match with Anderlecht, but came off the bench to score the third goal in a 3-1 Champions League victory.

“I am happy for the goal and had told the Coach I was going to score,” said the striker on Mediaset Premium.

“Milan are doing well and Stephan El Shaarawy is doing well, but I want to play. We’ll see what to do with my agent.”

It is a bitter blow for the Rossoneri, as Pato has just recovered from muscular problems that kept him out for the best part of a year.

There have been suggestions that Pato blames the Milan medical staff, as he tended to recover quicker when working with the Brazil medics.

Think you know your Italian football? Share your knowledge, tips and comments to win cash prizes in OLBG's tipster competition - £11,000 to be won monthly!

FOOTBALL ITALIA RELATED NEWS

TODAY'S FRONT PAGES